Saturday, January 28, 2006

WATER

I'm SO bored! How many times have I repeated this today? :( Was chatting on the phone just now and now, playing MSN games w Kangaroo.


in no particular order,list down 3 people you talk to online, 4 people you see at school, 2 teachers, 3 people you love going out with and 3 people in your sms inbox.


1. huiwen
2. wenxin
3. xueshan
4. lynette
5. cancer
6. mrs lum
7. banana ding
8. piggy png
9. mrs ng
10. mrfong
11. ethel
12. ann ann
13. christabel
14. annabel
15. jiaqi


So what do you think of number 4?
I always think differently from her so we end up having some probs but all wld be fine in the end (:

How would you feel if number 15 slapped you on your face?
She's too gentle :/

On a scale of 1-10, rate how good looking number 5 is.
TEN ! :D

How nice is number 6?
Very nice, very humorous (:

Will you ever fall for number 11?
Hahaha! She's piggy's puppy!

What sport would you play with number 12?
Sport?! Badminton? Like last time during P.E, lol.

What if number 1 got a girlfriend?
I dont think that will really happen anyway, haha.

Do you hate number 9?
No! In fact I think I like her the most, hawhaw.

How much do you like number 2?
I am almost involved w her in anything I do! Haha.

Would 14 one day kill you?
Nope! Another gentle personal assistant (:

Who do you like more? 3 or 10?
LOL, what do you think?



Okay, the above was crap. Haha but I got really sensitive at 1 of the questions, shant tell you which. But anyway! I dont want CNY! I want to sleep ): By the way, I drank 40cups of water today :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]